This is one of my favorite recipes from GreenSmooothieGirl.com, and I’ve included affiliate links when appropriate to the ingredients that I use in my recipes. I only recommend products that I use and trust for myself and my family, so that I feel comfortable recommending them to you. Enjoy!
Hot Pink Breakfast Smoothie
A probiotic breakfast smoothie that is as healthy as it is beautiful.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut water Optional: “ferment” it overnight on the counter with water kefir grains, strain, and replace with new coconut water for following morning
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 2-4 large dates pitted
- 1 whole large carrot cut in chunks
- 1 golf ball sized raw beet peeled
- 1-2 tsp organic vanilla
- 12 whole large strawberries or frozen blueberries
- Blend all ingredients aside from berries in high-powered blender until smooth
- Add berries, complete blending until smooth and enjoy