SP Children’s™ Immune
SP Children’s™ Immune is a chewable supplement for kids ages 4 and older that delivers key nutrients for proper immune system functioning and development.*
- Supports the immune system*
- Contains prebiotic 2’-FL and bovine colostrum
- Made from whole food-based ingredients
- Draws flavor from organic ingredients: elderberry and whole strawberry
- Is an excellent source of vitamin D, zinc, and antioxidant vitamin C
For children ages 4 and older, chew two wafers per day.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
The immune system is responsible for keeping out foreign substances, protecting the body, and helping maintain wellness through a person’s lifespan. When nutrition is poor, a healthy immune response can be compromised.1 On the other hand, consuming adequate amounts of essential nutrients is crucial to the immune response’s function and development.1 Fortunately, SP Children’s™ Immune is designed for everyday support to encourage a lifetime of wellness.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc: Where Immune Systems Get Their Strength
Vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc are vitally important for the immune system throughout all life stages, including childhood. SP Children’s™ Immune is an excellent source of all three.
- Children need Vitamin C for a functioning immune system2
- Vitamin D is a regulator of immune function1
- Zinc is an essential mineral for immune system function3
Contains Prebiotic 2’-FL and Colostrum
The largest immune organ in the body is the GI tract. That’s why SP Children’s™ Immune contains important ingredients that may support the gut and may contribute to a healthy immune system response*:
- 2’-FL, a prebiotic first identified in human milk, is able to reach the lower GI tract where it is broken down to feed the growth of beneficial microbes.
- Bovine colostrum is sourced from a whole food (cow’s milk) and supports a normal healthy immune response in the GI tract
Made Safe and Effective for Children
In a taste and tolerance study, SP Children’s™ Immune was considered safe and well-tolerated by children between 4 to 17 years old. No indications of adverse effects were observed.
Like all Standard Process products, SP Children’s™ Immune is subject to a rigorous quality control program. Our scientists run as many as 2,000 tests every week on raw materials, in-process product batches, and finished products so that we can be sure what is in the bottle reflects what is on the label.